Friday, November 5, 2010

V-Day. AKA 24 weeks!!!

So I stole this off of a friends blog.
I really liked the idea.
That's my only reason lol.
How far along?
24 weeks and 3 days.
Just passed V-day!!!

Weight gain/loss:
So far 6 lbs.
Kinda curious on how much I'm going to gain
during Thanksgiving.

Maternity Clothes?
I have one pair of Maternity pants.
But I'm having to use the Bella band more and more.
Shirts have to be longer.

Sleep:
Only if I have help. Which means Unisom.

Stretch marks:
On my thighs, other than that none that I can see

Best moment this week:
Going to the Marine Corps Ball and looking...
FABULOUS!!!!

Movement:
A TON!
She's going to be an athlete when she gets older.
FOR SURE.

Food cravings:
Sweets. Mainly pastry bites.
And mashed potatoes and green beans.
:D

Gender:
Beautiful baby girl!

Labor Signs:
None. Yay me!!!

Belly Button in or out?
A part of it is starting to poke out,
and it is starting to go flat.

What I Miss:
Being able to keep my cool.
I seem to get aggravated easier.

What I'm looking forward to:
Going on vacation in 2 days
and seeing her on an ultra sound again.

No comments:

Post a Comment