Wednesday, November 10, 2010

25 Weeks 1 Day


How far along?
25 weeks 1 day

Weight gain/loss:
Just weighed myself and it's a total of....
.....get ready for it....
12 lbs!!!!!!

Maternity Clothes?
I have one pair of Maternity pants.
and Bella Band with regular pants.
Longer shirts.

Sleep:
It's a myth.

Stretch marks:
Thighs.

Best moment this week:
Seeing my Granny and Grandpa and
going on a road trip with Scott.

Movement:
I can't remember a time when she didn't move.
This morning I woke up to what I think
was her wiggling her toes into my hip

Food cravings:
Sweets. Mainly pastry bites.
And mashed potatoes and green beans.
:D

Gender:
Beautiful baby girl!

Labor Signs:
None. Yay me!!!

Belly Button in or out?
A part of it is starting to poke out,
and it is starting to go flat.

What I Miss:
Being able to keep my cool.
I seem to get aggravated easier.

What I'm looking forward to:
Valentino's

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that you're headless in all your belly pictures. I want to see that pretty face!

    ReplyDelete