Sunday, May 23, 2010

Quotes

Here's a small column telling some of our conversations (conscious or unconscious) Jill and I share together.
I'll order them from funniest down.
Number One:
Scott- *inaudible mumbling*
Jill- "what?..."
Scott- *mumble*-"in the box"
Jill- "what's in the box?"
Scott- "the shire!"
Jill- "what else is in the box?"
Scott- "hobbits"
Jill- "okay... who lives in the shire?..." (skeptical)
Scott- "Bilbo"
Jill- "are you asleep???"
Scott- "Frodo's asleep..."
I was asleep obviously... haha. good times having conversations during my REM moments.
Number Two:
"JILL! STOP JUMPING ON THE BED!!!!"
Number Three:
Scott- "I have a thinnnnnng..... aaaaaaaand i have no excuse...."
(inside joke)
more coming soon
Even though being married can be hard, it's also one of the greatest, most rewarding experiences i've ever had. We have a lot of fun growing together, being together, and constantly communicating. "Never run out of things to do together" i think to myself constantly. I believe if that happens, then growing stronger and further into your relationship with your loved one ceases. even if it's doing the chores together, at least it's together. And you open up opportunities to have funny, touching, heart warming moments that marriage gives. I've found my eternal best friend. I love her with every fiber of my being, and i strongly believe nothing will separate us.
-Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment