Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's been a while.

Dear readers, It's been a long time since either I or Jill have written in our blog. reason being, I've been hard at work everyday since i've been back, and Jill has been applying for jobs, and keeping the house and what-not. (I love her) So, since the last time we've written we've been enjoying the company of friends, feeding missionaries home made chicken noodle soup and rolls, cooking together, reading scriptures, and getting back into our religion. Things are getting better through our hardships and trials that appear somewhat daily. We most recently have attended a "before you say "I do"" seminar. A VERY informative class for marriage. We are learning and growing everyday as a couple, and for me, life is gaining more quality. But with all this good, there is also bad. I have been chosen to take charge of the Marines in Motor Transport Company that are attending the 29 Palms Mat-Slam Project that starts on the 16th this month. I will be leaving Jill once again for a period of time unfortunately.... This stuff happens I guess when you're the hardest worker in the shop that can be trusted and relied upon. It's not my fault it rubs me the wrong way to put forth 100 precent of my effort into my work everyday. But, I'll leave this entry on a lighter note. We finally have gotten our engagement photos taken today! and Jill and I got to feed a homeless person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment